Selected By: Sanna Guidetti
For the second year in a row, we’re happy to announce Sanna Guidetti as a Desenio Ambassador! This spring, Sanna is launching her Selected By collection for Desenio, a curated selection of art prints featuring muted pinks and purples mixed with soft beige tones.
With two young kids, a thriving career as a vlogger and influencer, and homes in both Stockholm and Hanover, Sanna Guidetti’s life rarely stands still. A breath of fresh air online, if you follow Sanna’s vlogs and posts you already know she’s all about keeping it real.
– Nobody’s perfect and I feel it’s important to show that side of life as well. It also makes my work more fun; I wouldn’t want to spend everyday trying to take a perfect picture of myself, she says.
For the second year in a row, Sanna Guidetti is a Desenio Ambassador, with a mission to inspire her followers to express their style through wall art. When we sit down for a coffee and a chat at the Desenio HQ in Stockholm, she has just wrapped up a cross-country move from Germany to Sweden, completing a 24-hour road trip with her kids Nellie, 3, and Mason, 2.
– It actually went great! I was a bit nervous but Nellie and Mason were so good the whole way, she says.
Back in Sweden, Sanna and football player husband John Guidetti are residing in their turn-of-the-century apartment in central Stockholm.
– We’ve put all our love into our Stockholm home. I really love how it’s turned out! The kids’ rooms are my favourite, they each have their own bedroom next to each other and then a big playroom tying them together. I love decorating in there, it’s so happy and playful, with lots of color! Right now they’ve got an animal theme going on and I love the ABC prints from Desenio because they’re also educational.
How has your style evolved over the years?
– Moving a lot actually affects your style more than you would think. But wherever I live, I always think it’s important to create a cozy atmosphere at home. I want my home to feel welcoming and lived in, not like a showhome where you’re not allowed to touch anything.
How would you describe your style?
– I would say it’s cozy and colorful! We’ve given each room its own vibe and have painted all the rooms in different colors. But it’s also important that my home feels relaxing, especially the bedroom and living room.
What do you do when you want to switch things up?
– One thing I realized recently is that the frames make a huge difference to the feel of a room. I recently switched all my black metal frames to wooden ones and it changed the whole room. The wooden frames make it feel a bit softer, but I love using the black metal frames for black-and-white photo art.
This spring, Sanna is launching her Selected By collection for Desenio, a curated selection of art prints featuring muted pinks and purples mixed with soft beige tones.
– The art prints I’ve chosen would be pretty all together in a gallery wall above your bed, but I also think you could pair two of them together and hang them above a sideboard. I wanted to create a collection where all the prints work both together and standing alone, so you can feel free to mix and match them in different ways.
What was the idea behind this collection?
– I wanted to create a calm and peaceful collection that could suit many different homes and styles. I think these art prints really add a nice, warm feel to any room.
Fern Silhousette PosterFrom $19.955 for 3*
Straw Silhouette PosterFrom $19.955 for 3*
Anthriscus Silhouette PosterFrom $19.955 for 3*
Flower Silhouette PosterFrom $19.955 for 3*
Dual Lines No1 PosterFrom $19.955 for 3*
Dual Lines No2 PosterFrom $19.955 for 3*
Golden Eucalyptus No2 PosterFrom $14.955 for 3*